- All entries from previous quarters should be up-to-date.
No unresolved proposals (in draft, submitted, accepted, hold) should be listed under past close dates.
- All solicitations DOs plan to make through the end of the campaign should
- An entry should be in place for anyone in a DO's prospect pool that is
rated at $1 million and above.
- After DOs conduct discovery meetings or have had substantial contact
with new prospects, they should input an early framework entry. Anyone they have not met or engaged with
in a substantial way (who is rated at less than $1 million) does not need to be in the system.
- When a PMM proposal is funded, the four or five-digit proposal number should be input into the corresponding Gift Transmittal form.
The proposal number is generated by BSR/Advance and added to your PMM proposal entry by the Leadership Gifts
office when your proposal is transferred to the database. After your proposal has been added to the database you
can locate the proposal number in your PMM proposal entry on the second line from the top.