1 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDED:
What leadership roles or volunteer experiences have been important to you during your time at Maryland?
1. Advisor to the Non Profit Organization "Hogar Clinica San Juan de Dios"
2. Soccer team assistant coach at Interlima
3. Advisor to the local government of Mendoza, a small town in the Peruvian Amazon
In United States:
1. 1st Year Board Member of the MBA Healthcare Business Association
2. Member of the MBA Finance Association
3. Portfolio Manager, Mayer Fund - Class of 2014
What has your scholarship meant to you and how has it enabled you to pursue new and exciting opportunities?
This scholarship enables me to follow my dreams: To become a highly trained and experienced professional. Without this scholarship, I would not be able to study at this prestigious university.
During the last year, I have achieved important goals:
1. GPA: 3.85
2. 1st year Board Member, Healthcare Business Association
3. Portfolio Manager, Mayer Fund - Class 2014